Bioleagues is pleased to invite you to participate in the "3rd Global Nursing and HealthCare Summit"which is going to be held on November 9th-10th, 2017 at Amsterdam, Netherlands. This conference includes presentations, oral talks, poster presentation, exhibition based on different kinds of nursing such as Cancer Nursing, Cardiac Nursing, Psychiatric and Mental Health, Pediatrics Nursing, Women Health Nursing, Public Health, Midwifery, Critical care Nursing, Clinical Nursing, Legal Nursing, Geriatric Nursing, Tele Medicine & e-health, Emergency Nursing, Dental Nursing etc., This conference would be a great platform for the research scholars, scientists, professors, public health professionals, nurse educators, researchers, nurse managers, physicians, Pediatricians and healthcare professionals, students and even for the people who can get benefited from the talks of the great people.
SCOPE AND BENEFITS
- The global nursing and healthcare will be discussed.
- Investments in the right health solutions can lead to a sustainable future with measurable impact, within a generation. If children are healthy, then they can focus on school, eventually pursue a career, and ultimately work toward a self-sustainable. We believe that the economic health depends first and foremost on the physical health of its greatest resource, its people. Global health plays an increasingly important role in global peace and security. It is now necessary to think about health in a global context.
- This conference is targeted to discover the developments in health practice, management and education in relation to health consequences
- Accepted abstracts will be published in Journal of Nursing Education and provided with DOI.
- This conference is focused on the importance of regular physical activity and health awareness globally. It will challenge attendees to new health goals and empower them with tools and resources. By bringing all together, a positive energy is created and attendees will leave motivated to make changes.
- Global networking: In transferring and exchanging Ideas
- A Unique Opportunity for Advertisers and Sponsors at this International event
- Nursing practice
- Nursing education
- Nursing management
- Nurse Practitioners Updates
- Disaster Nursing
- Travel Nursing
- Types of nursing
- Competence of nurses in ICU
- Healthcare and management
- Cancer and tumor nursing
- Mental health nursing
- Community Nursing
- Pediatric nursing
- Nursing informatics
- Women health nursing
- Post operatory nursing
- Transitional Care Nursing
|Early Bird||August 2nd, 2017|
|Last Date of Abstract Submission||September 20th, 2017|
|Last Date of Registration||October 9th, 2017|
Contact UsBioLEAGUES Worldwide