- Abstracts must be written exclusively in English.
- There are 2 modes of presentation: Oral and Poster presentation. The authors can select the mode of presentation at the time of submission.
- Abstract must be limited to 250 words and must be concise and clear, highlighting the most relevant aspects, findings and conclusions. The word limit for the abstract title is 20.
- Use only standard abbreviations. Special or unusual abbreviations are not recommended. If otherwise necessary, the latter should be placed in parenthesis after the first appearance of the full word, except for unit symbols. Numeral rather than words may be used to indicate numbers.
- Section breaks are not mandatory.
- References are not required for abstract submission.
- The abstract must contain original research material, not be published or presented at any other international congress prior to the conference.
- The submitted abstracts will remain property of the Bioleagues Conference. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to publish and distribute.
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.